What’s in it for you?
More efficient, satisfied, enthusiastic employees
- Those who Rideshare are far less likely to arrive to work late than workers driving alone.
- Companies that offer commute options and incentives are perceived by their employees as more supportive.
- Businesses that pay for parking spaces save money for every space not used.
- Employees arrive at work feeling more relaxed and ready to start work.
- Rideshare matching is a free service, which employers can pass on to their employees as part of an overall benefit package.
- Tax credits are available for qualifying businesses.
What’s in it for your employee?
The benefits are obvious…
- Carpoolers/vanpoolers save an average of $2,000 per year on gas, maintenance, and insurance by sharing a ride.
- Add to that the saved expense of a parking space.
- Commuters who can’t afford a solo commute can pool resources.
- A rideshare participant doesn’t miss time when his or her car needs repair.
…and not so obvious.
- Sharing the driving means added productive time – allowing commuters to read, work or nap on the way.
- Rideshare commuters benefit from sharing information with pool members – networking during “downtime.”
What’s in it for us?
Your participation benefits the entire Baltimore Region:
- Reduced congestion on our roadways.
- Reduced costs of road maintenance.
- Reduced emissions.
- Reduced pollution.
- Increased productivity of regional businesses.
To find out more about how Rideshare can help your Business, call us at 410-732-6000. Or email us at email@example.com.